Valley @ 7
Happy Valley Clubhouse Extension, Hong Kong
In 2015 Hong Kong Jockey Club commenced construction on a major new extension to its Happy Valley Clubhouse referred to as “The Hilltop in the Valley”. The new clubhouse comprises a twelve-story building designed by Wong & Ouyang Architects, on a 46,600 sq.m land parcel previously used for a stable block. As part of an international collection of designers assigned to the project, (one for each Level) Concept i was appointed as the Interior Designers for Level 7 of the complex.
Level 7 is conceived as a luxury “4 Generation” family dining and entertainment destination. The project requested two-family restaurants offering Provincial Chinese Cuisine and Authentic American Cuisine and a state of the art Children’s Play Zone. The Children’s Play Zone was required to be fun, and offer meaningful Play and Learn activities for an age range of4 to 12 year olds.
The brief included the following main aims:
- Provide a completely integrated family floor fusing 4 generational food, leisure and play facilities in a uniquely designed environment, targeting members and their accompanying guests
- Provide 2 distinct family restaurant zones including a 300 seat Chinese Provincial Restaurant, and a 150 seat all day western cuisine restaurant zone.
- Provide a state of the art immersive children’s play and learn zone, using the newest technology and active play components, including Party rooms and other special attractions.
- The interior ambiance of all spaces should have a modern, luxurious feeling providing the guests with a comfortable private dining experience with quality service.
- The food preparation areas should consist of open kitchens adjoining back kitchens to allow members a more visual and dynamic dining experience.
|PROJECT TYPE||Food & Beverage / Leisure|
|PROJECT AREA||2,650 m2|
|AWARDS||2021 APR International Interior Design Awards, Silver Award Winner
2021 Asia Pacific Property Awards Interior Design – Award Winner Leisure Interior Hong Kong
|CATEGORY||Master Planning, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Lighting Design|