concept i is a vibrant international design studio working on exciting projects from Europe to the Middle East and Far East. We specialize in creating state of the art commercial, retail and leisure environments, fusing the skills of our multidisciplinary design teams. We are seeking talented, enthusiastic and energetic people in the following positions;
What’s your passion?
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Description and Responsibilities
- Provide creative, suitable design solutions for interior environments expressing the clients brand values, and successfully responding to their timescales, and financial parameters.
- Provide professional client interface, response and communications, formulating, receiving and clarifying project briefs, relaying directions to the design team.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Prepare and execute client design presentations.
- Project lead on planning and design, from conceptualization, through to full detailed drawing packages, tender activities and site inspection. Project types include department stores, malls, special concept shops, restaurants, food and beverage, and leisure projects.
- Oversee and manage project teams in the preparation, coordination and production of conceptual design, design development, working drawings and tender packages.
- Coordinate with clients’ project teams and internal teams for various types of projects.
- Excellent client management and liaison skills. State of the art design presentation skills, written and oral communication.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Creative flair and ability to conceive, develop and manage successful designs for international projects.
- Strong passion for innovation, creative solutions, team work, to drive success and design excellence.
- Strong leadership qualities and a great sense of job responsibility.
- Resourceful with good planning, organization, time and people management skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in department store design, retail related projects, medium to large scale projects.
- Knowledge of international retail trends, materials, merchandising/display, products, furniture, features and specifications.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects concurrently, under commercial pressure, in a fast paced, exciting design environment.
- Ability to communicate critical design review and guidance to design teams, rationalizing the design direction effectively to a successful outcome.
- Suitable knowledge of related computer design software such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Sketch-Up. Other relevant software will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive portfolio and resume, stating expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to :
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive portfolio and resume, please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter, stating expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to :